TeleMatch is a one-day community competition. Here’s some of our unique features:
- No FRO (First-Round Out) with our round-robin group stage format.
- Players can register as a team or solo, leaving the matchmaking to us.
- TeleMatch is livestreamed and casted by community casters.
- Prizes are not only for the winning teams but also for those who display teamwork and perseverance.
- Our unique tournament system allows for hundreds of player to play simultaneously during group stage. A massive play together!
TeleTrip is the full community gaming experience of face-to-face bonding and learning.
TeleTrip only allows for individual registration where players are shuffled into balanced teams. TeleTalk kickstarts TeleTrip with fundamentals of teamwork and roles in the game. The teams will pit against each other in TeleMatch. After each game, a short team coaching will be provided to every team. The day ends over dinner together.
TeleTrip can also be in the form of a fun trip, usually overseas, to a major gaming event.
TeleTrip Festival brings together TeleMatch game titles for a massive game play during the Finals. This is to encourage interaction between players of different games.
Social Service Agency, Youth Centres and Youth Organisations
For youth centres, social service agencies and organisations that want to engage your communities through gaming, TeleMatch allows your organisation to be part of TeleMatch while having your youths in your premise, taken care by your own staff. Contact us for more details.